Spiced Plum & Blackberry Crumble
Let's get ready to crumble....Yes crumble, but not as you know it! Our mouth-watering warm crumble will win the hearts of all you dessert lovers. And the best bit? The crumble topping is made simply with our Muesli Crunch Crispbreads - fancy that.
We think this dessert is best served with custard or a dollop of whip cream.
1kg ripe plums (about 14), halved and stoned.
Juice from half a lemon
1 ½ cups blackberries
8 Muesli Crunch Crispbread
Custard or Whipped Cream
- Make the crumble topping – crumble up 8 Muesli Crunch Crispbread and put to one side.
- Heat oven to 350F/180C.
- Place the plums and lemon juice into a large ovenproof dish and add 3 tbsp water, cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove the foil.
- Add the blackberries to the dish and return to the oven for a further 25-30 mins.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the crumble mixture.
- Serve hot with custard or a splash of fresh whip cream. Enjoy.